- when you make an enquiry via the Site;
- when you send correspondence to us, for example emails, letters, or requests for demonstrations;
- in order to validate your identity;
- when you provide personal information to us.
We may use financial information (including credit card information) that you provide to us:
- to determine the accuracy of your details, for example your name, address, and other personal information;
- to bill you for fees that are due to us.
We also collect information about you that is not personal information. For example, we may collect information from you in response to a survey, promotion or competition. We generally use this information to analyse trends, administer our services, and target and improve the quality of our services. To the extent this information does not constitute personal information, the APPs are not applicable and we may use this information for any purpose. It is important to us to provide certain security features through the sending and signing of forms in the Formaliti System. Therefore we may use third party tracking-utility partners to track certain information through log files, for example IP addresses, email addresses, and other personal information. We take reasonable steps to use and disclose personal information for the primary purpose for which it is collected. The primary purpose for which the information is collected varies, depending on the particular product or service being provided. Personal information may also be used or disclosure by us for secondary purposes which are within your reasonable expectations and related to the primary purpose of collection. Otherwise, we will only disclosure personal information to third parties with your consent or if the disclosure is permitted by the Act. In addition we are permitted by law to pass on certain information including your name and address (without prior permission) to third parties that provide services or functions on our behalf, and without limiting the foregoing you consent to us disclosing your personal information, to the following third parties:
- those engaged by us to perform functions or provide products and services on our behalf, such as insurance agents and brokers, processing credit card information, mailouts, debt collection, marketing, research and advertising;
- that are our agents, business partners or joint venture entities or partners;
- that sponsor or promote any competition that we conduct or promote via our services;
- authorised by you to receive information held by us;
- as part of any investigation into you or your activity, for example, if we have reason to suspect that you have committed a breach of any of our terms and conditions, or have otherwise been engaged in any unlawful activity, and we reasonably believe that disclosure is necessary to the police, any relevant authority or enforcement body;
- as part of a sale (or proposed sale) of all or part of our business; and/or
- as required or permitted by any law (including the Act).
- the request is impractical or unreasonable;
- providing access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of another person;
- providing access would pose a serious and imminent threat to the life or health of any person;
- providing access would compromise our professional obligations; or
- there are other legal grounds to deny the request.
If you do not agree, please do not use or access our Site, the Formaliti System, services or products. CONTACT Should you wish to contact us about your personal information, make changes or lodge a complaint, you should contact the Privacy Officer on: Email: email@example.com